Precast concrete composite beam member installation
1. Composite beams are divided into two types according to the anchorage form of the bearings. When the reinforcement of the upper part of the superposed beam meets the requirements of the steel anchor of the bearing, the stirrup of the superposed beam is made into a closed hoop. When the reinforcement of the upper part of the composite beam is anchored in the steel bar of the support, the stirrup of the composite beam is made into the opening hoop.
2. In order to ensure that the superposed laminated steel bars enter the inner bearing of the beam, the laminated beams are reinforced by gluing the stirrups, the bottom ribs, and the ribs according to the design. The main reinforcement in the upper part of the laminated beam is to be tied after the prefabricated member of the laminated plate is installed.
3. Precast concrete composite beam lifting
1) Preparation of the laminated beam before installation: Adjust the reinforcing steel bars in the wall beam under the corresponding laminated beam to fit the exposed reinforcement of the beam;
2) Lifting and placing: first lower the hanging point on the side of the laminated beam into the support and then place the other side, and then support the bottom support.
3) Check the elevation of the superposed beam according to the pop-up control line on the shear wall and use the adjustable support function to adjust. After the elevation meets the requirements, the two ends of the superposed beam are fixed by welding, and then the superposed beam hook is removed.
4) Closed stirrups and open stirrups due to split beams in two forms. Closed stirrups: after the installation of the laminated beam, the upper cast-in-place layer is penetrated by the ribs, and the upper rebar can be directly inserted into the stirrup and bound. The opening stirrups: After the installation of the laminated beam, the upper main tendons are penetrated first, and then the stirrups are closed with a special tool, and then the main tendons and the stirrups are bundled and fixed.