Precast wall member installation
1. Shear wall member installation
1) Wall component installation process:
Copying and leveling line → below the wall elevation leveling control block → installing the external wall (interior wall) → installing diagonal bracing → checking the wall axis and verticality → wall bottom with mortar plugging → wall after pouring with steel bar binding → wall After pouring with mold (2/3 height) → after the pouring of the wall cast.
2) Copy the line:
Firstly release the control axis around the outside of the wall and ensure that the big corner of the wall will be 900 squares around the corner. Then release the position control line of each wall and copy the elevation control block of each wall, and the number of elevation control blocks under each wall is not less than 2.
3) Elevation control block placement method:
Firstly grind the side of the pad with an angle grinder (the length of the pad is less than the wall 2mm), place the pad with mortar, adjust the surface elevation of the pad with the ruler, and wait for the pad's health strength to meet the requirements before lifting. Prefabricated wall elements.
4) Lifting Wall Components
When the wall element is lifted, it shall be vertical and stable. The angle between the sling and the horizontal line shall not be less than 600, and it shall fall slowly to a position 0.5m away from the installation site. The lifting of the wall member consists of three persons aligning and supporting the wall member, so that the lower wall is reserved for reinforcement into the wall member.
5) Position control of wall components: After the components are installed in place, they are in line with the control lines that are released beforehand.
6) Install braces:
(1) After the wall stabilises, the elevation and axis are in compliance with the installation of fixed bracing;
(2) The bracing position is set at 2/3 of the wall, and the angle between the support and the horizontal line is between 550 and 650, and each wall panel is provided with not less than 2 braces.
(3) The diagonal bracing and wall and floor are fixed with expansion bolts. The length of bolts and floor fixing bolts shall be 9cm to ensure that the bolts enter 3cm within the prefabricated plates of the laminate.
Brace and floor fixing
(4) Adjust the verticality of the wall by using the fine adjustment function of the fixed bracing; the bracing of the application is mainly based on the two functions of pulling and pressing; the bracing is unified and fixed on the side of the wall, leaving an aisle to facilitate transportation of other articles. .
7) Seal the seam under the wall
(1) Prefabricated wall elements are shear walls
With a mortar along the width of 2cm around the outer wall of the shear wall plastering.
(2) Walls of prefabricated wall elements contain infill walls
The mortar was used to seal the plaster along the width of 2cm around the shear walls on both sides. After the wall grouting was completed, the outside of the plugging wall was sealed with mortar plastering.
Under the wall plugging
8) Post-concrete wall reinforcement with steel reinforcement
First place the post-casting band with welded steel reinforcement, and then place the vertical main reinforcement. Then, reserve the main reinforcement in the lower layer and the main reinforcement in the layer, and bind the horizontal stirrup with the main reinforcement and the wall to reserve the horizontal ring reinforcement.
9) After the wall is poured with a mold, the template is made of plywood, matched with a 60×60 wooden square and fixed with a wall bolt. The mold must be strictly inspected for firmness, and the height of the template, section size, etc. must be controlled. The gap between the templates is taped to avoid leakage of slurry when poured.
T-shaped wall after pouring with mold
10) Post-casting of concrete with walls to 2/3 of the height of the wall and no more than 2 meters. The remaining concrete shall be poured together during the construction of the cast-in-place concrete of the laminated slab.
2. Partition installation
The positioning, installation and construction of the partition wall components are the same as the installation of the shear wall components, and only the connection type is different.
Partition wall connected to adjacent prefabricated wall
Pre-embedded bolting is used between the partition wall and the adjacent prefabricated wall. Prefabricated partitions are pre-arranged at predetermined heights and distances at the joints with adjacent precast walls, and no less than two bolts are buried.
When the adjacent prefabricated shear wall is processed in the factory, the embedded iron box is placed at the predetermined height and distance from the partition wall. The iron box is integrally connected with the prefabricated shear wall, and the iron box is exposed outside the wall. Holes, and openings should be slightly larger for easy adjustment. Between the bolts and the iron box, place a gasket that is the same in thickness as the iron box wall, which is slightly larger than the hole opening. In site installation, tighten the bolts after the height and horizontal and vertical positions of the prefabricated partitions are in place.
2) Connection between partition wall and adjacent cast-in-place wall
During the processing of the partition wall member, 2Φ6 steel bars are pre-embedded, and the embedded position is 500mm above and below the in-situ wall. The anchoring should be performed when the cast-in-place wall is constructed.
3) partitions embedded pipeline connection
In the lower part of the partition wall, position the pipeline joint on the surface of the floor board, and reserve 10cm wide, 20cm high and 5cm thick. The embedded pipeline in the wall is thrown out of the joint at the groove to serve as the junction between the partition wall pipeline and the lower pipeline; The reserved pipeline joints are connected to the pipelines laid inside the cast-in-place slabs at the junction of the upper laminates; the joints are tightly taped.
4) Where the partition board meets the floor board, 2cm grooves are reserved on both sides of the partition board, and 2cm grooves are reserved at the corresponding position of the floor board. After the partition board is installed, it is leveled with cement mortar.
5) After the wall is installed, seal it with mortar.