Laminate precast concrete plate installation
1. Laminated precast concrete plate installation process
Supported prefabricated steel supports under lathes → Laminated precast concrete plate installations → Laminated slabs post-casting belts, cast-in-place beams supporting molds → Post-pouring belts, laminated beams (cast-in-place beam) steel bars → Embedded line pipe connections → Laminated plate tie bars → Post-casting Belt, cast-in-place beam, laminated plate, composite beam cast-in-place concrete.
2. Supported prefabricated steel support
1) After the installation of the inner and outer walls and laminated beams, install and support the special tripod mounting support according to the design position. Each prefabricated plate supports four or more.
2) Place the keel on it, and the elevation of the top of the keel is the elevation of the superimposed plate.
3. Prefabricated laminated precast concrete plate installation
1) The operator stands on the horse bench erected on the slow bench in the stairwell, and then uses the reins to control the height position of the prefabricated plate after the prefabricated member is placed in the erect position.
2) Affected by the locks and lifting points, the sides of the board do not fall at the same time. Three people need to be aligned when they are in alignment: two people are standing on the long side, one is on the short side with a crowbar, and the corners are aligned. The corner (three points coplanar) and the short edge fall against the wall. Only in this way can we ensure that all sides are exactly on the edge of the wall.
3) The components are calibrated with crowbars, and the prefabricated components on each side are located 1cm above the shear walls and cast-in-place beams (composite beams). The prefabricated components are left behind after the reinforcements fall on the support to complete the preliminary installation of the prefabricated components. In place.
4) After the preliminary installation of the prefabricated components is in place, three-way fine-tuning of the components shall be carried out by using a trimmer and an adjustable support on a dedicated support tripod to ensure that the pre-fabricated components have the same elevation after adjustment and the gaps between the slabs are the same. According to the shear wall 500mm control line check plate top elevation.
5) After the installation of the laminated plate is completed, the cement mortar is used to control the cast-in-place concrete of the superposed upper slab at the 1CM of the wall to leak the slurry to the lower wall.
4. Laminated plate post-casting belt and cast-in-place beam bottom (laminated beam) formwork
1) The formwork works mainly aim at the site where the concrete is poured on site, such as the post-casting zone of the laminated plate, the cast-in-place beam and the closure of the laminated beam.
2) Post-pouring belt and cast-in-place beam formwork adopts multi-layer plywood and adopts fastener type steel pipe support.
3) Cast-in-situ beams are plugged and plywood is used on the sides and fixed with wall bolts.
4) The mold must be strictly inspected for firmness, and the height of the template, section size, etc. must be controlled.
5) The gap between the template, the gap between the wall formwork and the laminated plate shall be taped to avoid leakage of the slurry during casting.
6) After the supporting construction is completed, remove the cast-in-place beam (lamination beam), post-casting belt and debris on the superimposed plate with a blower.
5. Precast concrete composite slab post-casting zone and steel plate end support construction
1) Precast concrete laminate post-casting belt
(1) The precast concrete composite slabs shall be provided with long after-pouring strips, and the width of the post-pouring strip shall not be less than 200mm. The reinforcing steel at the bottom of the laminated precast concrete plate is bent, and a traversing reinforcing bar is arranged along the rear pouring band to be connected with the bending reinforcing bar.
(2) Precast concrete laminates and cast-in-place toilets at the lower plate post-casting zone with a width of not less than 200mm. The steel bar at the bottom of the cast-in-place slab is bent along the back pouring zone and enters into the cast-in-place layer of the laminated plate to meet the length of the demolition and the length equal to the anchoring length.
2) Reinforced steel plate end support construction
(1) Retaining steel bars at the end of the laminated plate enter the prefabricated shear wall support ≧5d and enter at least the center line of the support.
(2) The laminated plate end is to be rebar-retained into the laminated beam (hoop rib opening bracket) pedestal ≧ 5d and at least into the pedestal midline. When the main beam of the laminated beam is bent and anchored, the stirrup opening form is used.
Construction procedures: installation of laminated beams (hoop made of open hoop) → installation of prefabricated laminated precast concrete plates → lashing of superposed beams of laminated beams → confining of stirrups of superimposed beams → lashing of superimposed steel bars on the superstructure → pouring of superposed concrete on the upper layer.
(3) The stacking plate ends with rebars entering the laminated beam (hoop tendon closed hoop) pedestal ≧ 5d and entering at least the pedestal centerline. When the main hoop anchor of the laminated beam can meet the anchorage length, the stirrup closed form is used.
Construction procedures: Reinforced steel banding on the upper part of the laminated beam (hoop reinforcement made of closed hoop) → Installation of laminated beams → Installation of prefabricated laminated precast concrete plates → Laminating of superimposed steel bars on the upper plate → Laminating the upper layer of concrete on the upper layer.
(4) The laminated plate enters the cast-in-place beam support, and the prefabricated component end retains the rebar into the cast-in-place beam support ≧ 5d and enters at least the midline of the support.
Construction procedures: prefabrication of laminated precast concrete plates → installation of cast-in-place beam bottom molds → tie-in-place cast-beam reinforcements → supporting cast-in-place beam side molds → construction of superposed upper slab reinforcements → placing of superposed concrete on upper floors.