Acceptance of precast concrete components
1) Precast concrete components entering the site First, check the component qualification certificate and attach the same conditional compressive strength report of the manufactured concrete.
2) Check whether the precast concrete component enters the site to check whether the component identification is accurate and complete.
(1) Model identification: category, connection method, concrete strength grade, size.
(2) Installation identification: location of components, connection location.
3) Quality acceptance of precast concrete components
(1) Whether the inspection of the quality of the precast concrete components meets the requirements
(2) Whether the dimensions and errors of precast concrete components meet the requirements
(3) Whether the joint structure between precast concrete components meets the requirements
(4)Whether the depth and verticality of connection holes are reserved to meet the requirements
(5) Whether the grouting hole and the vent hole are unblocked, and make a one-to-one correspondence.
(6) Are the positions of various line pipe entrances and exits at the ends of precast concrete members accurate?
(7) Is the location of lifting and installation of embedded parts accurate?
(8) Whether the overlap surface treatment meets the requirements
4) Acceptance of precast concrete structural performance
(1) Does the concrete strength of precast concrete components meet design requirements?
(2) Whether the mechanical properties of steel bars of precast concrete components meet the design requirements
(3) Whether the concealed engineering acceptance of precast concrete components is qualified
(4) Qualification of physical inspection of precast concrete components.
Unqualified components that have been tested for structural performance must not be used as structural components and should be returned to the factory. Non-structural damage is repaired, and repairs can be performed after re-qualification