What is the purpose of different magnets?
1. NdFeB permanent magnet is the most powerful permanent magnet in modern magnets, and it is also the most widely used. It is mainly used in electroacoustic, permanent magnet motor, communication, automotive electronics, magnetic machinery, aerospace, computer, household appliances, medical equipment, office automation, toys, packaging boxes, leather goods, magnetic jewelry and other fields.
2. Used in permanent magnet ferrite meters, generators, telephones, speakers, televisions and microwave devices as magnetizers, also used in recorders, pickups, speakers, and magnetic cores for various instruments. In radar, communication, navigation, telemetry and other electronic devices.
3. The samarium-cobalt magnet can work up to 300 degrees, and has corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance. It has been widely used in detectors, generators, radars, meters, and other precision technologies.
4. AlNiCo magnets are resistant to high temperatures and corrosion. They are mainly used in motors, sensors, medical instruments, hand tools, tweeters and various instruments.
5. Rubber magnets are divided into the same sex and the opposite sex. The same-sex suction is weak. It is mainly used for publicity (refrigerator stickers, car stickers, etc.), decorative gifts, refrigerator magnets, toys, teaching materials, etc. The magnets of opposite sex are relatively strong and can be used for small motors. , sensors, magnetic adsorption products, etc.