1. The form of the joints of the prefabricated components shall be designed according to the mechanical properties and construction conditions of the structure, and shall be simple in construction and direct in force transmission.
For rigid joints capable of transmitting bending moments and other internal forces, the section stiffness of the joints should be designed to be close to the stiffness of the prefabricated components of adjacent joints.
2. When the joint between the column and the column, the beam and the column, and the beam and the beam are rigidly designed, the steel bar should be a mechanically connected or welded joint assembled integral joint. The assembled structure should take into account the adverse effects such as temperature difference during construction and use and concrete shrinkage during the installation process. It is better to increase the structural reinforcement than the cast-in-place structure, and the stress concentration caused by the local weakening of the member should be avoided. When the steel bar is welded, attention should also be paid to the welding procedure and the selection of a reasonable construction to reduce the influence of welding stress. When the construction and construction measures of the joint can ensure the force transmission performance requirements of the joint, the joints of the integral joint can also be connected by other methods.
3. The design of the assembled integral joint should meet the requirements of bearing capacity, stability and deformation during the construction phase and the use phase.
4. When the column adopts the assembled jaw joint, the bearing capacity of the section in the section near the joint should be 1.3-1.5 times of the required bearing capacity of the section calculation (calculated according to the axial bearing capacity). At this time, measures such as adding a transverse reinforcing mesh to the concrete of the joint and its adjacent sections, increasing the strength grade of the post-concrete concrete, and setting additional longitudinal steel bars may be adopted.
5. At the assembly integral joint, the longitudinal reinforcement of the column shall penetrate the joint, and the longitudinal reinforcement of the beam shall be anchored in the joint according to the provisions of Article 10.4.1 of the Concrete Code.
6. In the calculation, consider the assembled component joint that transmits the internal force. The strength grade of the fine stone concrete of the joint shall not be lower than C30, and measures shall be taken to reduce the shrinkage of the concrete. The joint width between the beam and the column should not be less than 80mm. The joint of the member that transmits the internal force is not considered in the calculation, and the fine stone concrete filling not lower than C20 should be used.
7. For single-storey houses or multi-storey houses with a height of not more than 20m, the side panels of the prefabricated panels and roof panels of the assembled floor should be made into double-toothed edges or other forms capable of transmitting shear. The joints between the plates shall be filled with fine stone concrete not less than C20, and the width of the upper mouth of the joint shall not be less than 30mm. Measures shall be taken to improve the integrity of the assembled floor and roof, which are required to transmit horizontal loads, and the assembled floor and roof of multi-storey buildings with a height of more than 20 m.