1. The calculation indexes of concrete and the requirements for the durability of concrete for structural concrete shall comply with the provisions of GB50010.
2. In the integrated structure, the concrete strength grade of the prefabricated component should not be lower than C30, the strength grade of the cast-in-place concrete component should not be lower than C20, and the strength grade of the precast prestressed concrete should not be lower than C40, and should not be lower than C30.
3. The concrete strength grade of the assembled structure with seismic fortification requirements shall meet the following requirements:
1) The shear wall should not exceed C60; other components should not exceed C70;
2) The frame beams, columns and nodes of the first-class seismic grade shall not be lower than C30; other structural components shall not be lower than C20.
4. Assembling the integral structure Precast members The concrete at the post-watering joints should be made of non-shrinking fast hard ordinary Portland cement. The strength grade should be increased by one level compared with the precast member strength grade, and should not be lower than 30 Mpa.
5. The mortar for the joint of the prefabricated components should be dry hard fine stone concrete (water-cement ratio not more than 0.3). The strength grade should be higher than the strength grade of the component. The seated pulp should be dense and full, and the thickness should not be less than 15mm.
6. The performance of grouting material for steel sleeve grouting connection shall comply with the provisions of Table 6: