Method of pouring precast concrete
Function: Modified silicone defoamer, milky white, neutral, easy to disperse in water to form a uniform milky white suspension. It is alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, high-temperature resistant, fast defoaming, and long-lasting foaming. It is a highly water-soluble and environment-friendly product. This product is non-toxic, non-flammable, and must be sealed and stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
When using, first weigh the water needed to mix the concrete, then slowly add the admixture to be added to the water, while stirring, until it is well mixed.
Dosage: The recommended addition amount is 0.05%~0.3% of the total formula, which is adjusted according to the actual product demand.
Function: It is an admixture prepared by using sulfonated melamine formaldehyde resin as a raw material. It has the functions of color enhancement and fixation, which can give the bright and bright surface of the preform and relatively prolong the fading time. It is a yellowish transparent liquid and is non-toxic. It is non-irritating, non-corrosive and does not pollute the environment. It is mainly used for various prefabricated parts with bright surface and solid color.
Dosage: Incorporate 2.5kg of brightener per 50kg (one bag) according to the amount of cement.
Stirring, pouring, vibrating, smoothing concrete
1. The mold used for the first time should remove the dust on the surface of the mold. The mold used again needs to be cleaned carefully inside the mold. The cleaning process is cleaned with scouring pad or soft rag. It is strictly forbidden to use iron tools such as shovel to ensure the inner surface of the mold. Not scratched, shaved, guaranteed to be smooth, cleaned and dried.
2. Add the prepared additive solution to the dry mix of the mixture that has been mixed. Using mechanical agitation, add 2/3 of the aqueous solution to the stirred dry mix, mix well, then add the remaining aqueous solution and stir for 5-8 minutes to make the mixture uniform.
3. Put the evenly mixed concrete into the prepared mold, and add 1/2 amount for the first time. Try not to let the concrete touch the side wall of the mold during the placement process. Then place the mold on the vibration platform, start the vibration platform, vibrate for about 45 seconds, then add concrete to the grinding tool while vibrating, until it is full, leveling, smoothing the surface of the prefabricated component with wooden trowel, and accumulating the vibration until 3 minutes, turn off the vibration platform.
4. The pre-formed parts are vibrated, and the pre-formed parts are transported to the leveling ground for rest. Pay attention to the standing ground leveling and no distortion. Once placed on the ground, it is forbidden to collide and move before demoulding.
5. The prefabricated components are allowed to stand for 1 to 3 days. The edges of the plastic molds are clearly separated from the concrete before the components can be demolded. During the demolding process, attention should be paid to prevent damage to the corners, and the force is consistent to prevent the edges from being jammed.
6. After the prefabricated components are demolded, they are placed on a clean ground for natural conservation. During the curing process, the number of times of watering and maintenance is reduced. If the watering is evenly sprayed on the surface, the surface of the component is prevented from being uneven due to uneven water loss. It is strictly forbidden to move, collide, or step on during the maintenance of components. Prefabricated components can be stacked for at least 7 days.