1.Main application and characteristics
Precast concrete formwork fixed magnetic box is a magnetic fixing device specially developed for fixing precast concrete formwork.
In the traditional mechanical fixing method such as screw nut, the magnetic box has the advantages of light structure, convenient operation, strong holding force, safety and reliability, etc., which is beneficial to improve labor efficiency, and thus has been widely used in precast concrete water production lines abroad. At a time when domestic industrial housing development is on the rise, more and more PC component factories have begun to accept and apply magnetic solids.
2. Main structure and parameters
This series of template fixed magnetic box is made of high-performance permanent magnet material, which produces strong holding force in the magnetic circuit.
The iron box strengthens and shields the magnetic force of the internal magnetic block, so that the magnetic block is in a working or closed state, and no external power supply is required. When the magnetic box is in working state, the suction surface at the bottom of the magnetic block is closely attached to the precast concrete production platform, and is firmly held; when the magnetic block is picked up by the lever, most of the magnetic force is shielded by the iron box, and the magnetic force at the bottom is greatly reduced. The magnetic box can be removed from the platform by hand and very lightly.
3. How to use
(1) There is a switch head on the magnetic box, put the magnetic box on the platform, press the indenter, the magnetic box firmly sucks the platform, and is in working state; using the lever to pick up the indenter, the magnetic box and the platform are greatly sucked Reduce, the magnetic box is closed, you can move the magnetic box.
(2) The thickness of the platform and the level of the surface will affect the suction between the magnetic box and the platform. The thicker the platform, the flatter the surface, the greater the suction, and the lateral shear force and the suction force of the magnetic box and the friction coefficient of the contact surface. related.
(3) There are two fixing screws at both ends of the magnetic box, which can be connected with different clamps to fix the side molds of different shapes, such as angle steel and channel side mold.
(4) The magnetic box is made of permanent magnetism. Under the premise of not exceeding the maximum working temperature and not damaging the rust magnet itself, the magnetic force can be permanently maintained theoretically.
(5) Environmental conditions for the use of strong magnetic template fixed magnetic box: 1. Ambient temperature is not greater than Celsius temperature 80 degrees. 2. The corrosive agent of the surrounding medium without corrosive metals
Related product links：https://www.precastconcretemagnet.com/shuttering-magnet/shuttering-magnet-formwork-system-precast.html